Although slow fashion isn't really about trends, it is fun to check in to see how we're stacking up with the latest - you can also have fun doing this with your existing wardrobe!
1. Dark Red - absolutely loving that this is trending, it's a rich colour that suits all seasons. If you are in colder climates around this time of year match it with similar toasty warm colours like rich browns, charcoals or black. If, like us you are swooning in the southern hemisphere summer, pair your pop of deep red with light floaty white or pale pink looks.
2. Lilac - a long time favourite we just can't get enough of! Fresh and flirty and goes with everything, especially a pale yellow thanks to the magic of colour wheels
3. Not your Barbie Pink - Following the hot pink frenzy of Barbie season, runways have offered up a little more subtlety with soft blush colours
4. Fresh Greens - Green never goes out of style as far as we're concerned, and how could it when it evokes imagery of forests, moss and freshness!
5. Pale Yellow - A fresh and happy take on a plain cream, we think our Buttercup is the perfect option!
6. Metallics - We've been seeing more silver around but metallics of all shades featured on the runways lately. We have two shades of Piñatex with a metallic sparkle to dazzle your friends with